About the Ultimate Hunting Championship
The Ultimate Hunting Championship provides an opportunity for each and every Hunter or Huntress to bring a whole new realm of excitement to the stand as well as benefit children with life-threatening illnesses through the Catch-A-Dream Foundation. Portions of all UHC proceeds will be given to the Catch-A-Dream Foundation to send these children with terminal illnesses on a once in a lifetime hunting or fishing trip of their choice. To learn more about CAD, CLICK HERE or click the CAD logo on the right.
There are a number of categories offered for all levels of hunters from the novice to the extremely well-seasoned and you may use any weapon of your choice to harvest your game. One entry fee (per contestant) enters you into every category available, which gives each and every hunter the opportunity to create a legacy or simply win thousands of dollars, all while doing what you love.
When preparing for your upcoming season, what makes you better than the average hunter? Do you know how to scout for deer movement, bedding areas or feeding locations? Can you show us what you know about making the proper stand placement near deer sign and entering your stand without disrupting nearby game? If you think you have what it takes to be the next Ultimate hunter, assemble a team with your family, friends, co-workers or if you prefer hunting alone, no problem. This category will entitle the top ten videos to be included on the UHC DVD. (Alligator Gar does not have to be taken on video, but those who submit a video will have a chance to be in the bonus feature of the DVD.) This years Ultimate Hunter winner will advance to compete against a professional hunter in a Joe vs. Pro hunting competition. Don't live in the counties listed, maybe you live out of state? No problem, you do not have to live in the counties listed to enter in the competition. However, you must harvest your game, and/or take your video footage in those counties.
By registering today, you will enter every category with only one entry fee (per contestant). You may compete in two different types of categories: Video and Non-Video (Note: All animals harvested must be free range. No high fence or breeding facility animals will be permitted to enter the competition.)
1.) Video Required: (Polygraph test required for winners, use weapon of your choice)
- Ultimate Hunter Category: submit your edited or unedited video showing us how you prepare and execute for your hunt to take that mature buck.
2.) Video Not Required: (Polygraph test required for winners, use weapon of your choice)
- Big Buck Category: Harvest a Buck with the biggest grossing score.
- Biggest 8 point Category: Harvest the biggest grossing Buck with 8 points.
- Biggest 7 point & down Category: Harvest the biggest grossing buck with 7 points or less.
- Long Horn Spike Category: Harvest the biggest grossing long horn spike.
- Smallest 8 point & Larger Category: Harvest the smallest grossing buck with at least 8 points or more.
- BONUS_ Alligator Gar Category: Harvest a monster alligator gar with a bow. (Weight per certified scales)
- BONUS_ Closest Gross Score: Score the closest gross inches to 100, 110, 120, and 130 inches.
THE TIME IS NOW, MAKE YOUR MARK IN EAST TEXAS HISTORY, BECOME THE FIRST ULTIMATE HUNTER AND LEAVE YOUR LEGACY FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW OR WIN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BY PLACING IN ONE OF THE MANY CATEGORIES!!!! SHOOT STRAIGHT AND MAY THE ULTIMATE HUNTER WIN....!